School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you are in the New Orleans or Harvey, LA, area and have obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate, toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through Ray Brandt Toyota and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate1 on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Yaris, Prius c, RAV4, Tacoma
- Plus no payments for 90 days1!
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months. The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
Visit us at Ray Brandt Toyota or give us a call at 504-509-4973 to request a program brochure. Let's discuss how you can save big with our Toyota Graduate Rebate!